Purfe.com.au (“Purfe”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors.
What personal information we collect and why
Purfe collects personal information such as name, phone number, email and postal/billing addresses when you provide it in order to receive specific services from us. This information is used solely by authorised Purfe staff for its intended purpose. We may also refer to it to better understand you as our customer and improve our store, providing you with relevant products and designs.
How we collect your personal information
We receive your personal information directly from you. This happens when you create an account, make an order, subscribe to our newsletters or comment on our website.
Disclosure of your personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party except:
- to provide a service to you, such as to deliver a product and to process a payment; or
- when required by law and/or in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act, 1998
Secure payment processing
Our website does not store credit card details. All payment details are sent directly from you to the payment processing provider. We use PayPal.com and CoinBase.com for processing the payments. Please refer to their respective privacy and security policies for more details.
How we protect your information
When you place an order or access your account information your computer and our server use Transport Layer Security (TLS) which is designed to protect your information from unauthorised use during the communication session. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is not misused, lost or subject to unauthorised access while stored in our systems.
What kind of computer data we collect
When you visit our website following information might be collected:
- IP address
- browser type
- webpage you came from to our website
- pages you visit on our website and time you spent on those pages
- items and information you searched for on www.purfe.com.au
This information is not associated with personal details. We use it for analysis in order to improve our products and protect the website against unauthorised use.
Cookies are small amounts of information sent to and stored on your device when you visit a website.
What cookies we use
A cookie usually consists of the name of the website from which it came from, expire date, size and a value.
You can see and manage cookies from your browser settings page. On www.purfe.com.au we use different types of cookies:
- Session cookies (or transient cookie) are temporary cookies that remain on your device only while you navigate the website. These cookies help browser to “remember” items in your cart and account login status. Web browsers normally delete session cookies when you leave our website.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device for longer periods of time. They assist us in collection of statistics that help us to improve our service.
Please note that disabling cookies may impact your user experience on www.purfe.com.au. For example you will not be able to login or put an item into the cart.
Third party cookies
We may amend this policy as our business evolves or the law changes. All changes take effect after being published on our website. We encourage you to visit this page from time to time to keep up to date with our most current policy.
We understand and respect the right of each individual to privacy. Your personal information remains yours even when stored on our website. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have a question or a suggestion. We are always delighted to hear from our visitors.